Senior .NET Engineer
DataArt is engaged in IT consulting and software development. Since 1997, we have been designing, developing, modernizing, and supporting solutions that help the businesses of our clients grow. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience working with C#, including the latest versions of ASP.NET MVC framework
- Experience in the software design
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- At least 5 years of experience in development of commercial applications using .NET platform
- Experienced team worker
- Spoken English
- Experience working with MS SQL Server database management system and its components (SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and experience in teamwork using Scrum
- Microsoft certificates