DataArt is inviting beginner .NET developers to take part in its paid trainee program. The goal is to achieve the level of proficiency that will allow developers to work independently in IT projects. Trainees will work on tasks in real projects under the guidance of an experienced mentor.
If at the end of the test period a trainee reaches the required professional level, they will receive a Junior .NET Engineer qualification and may continue to work in DataArt full time.
Required Skills and Experience
- Understanding of OOP
- Skills of development on C#
- Basic knowledge of .NET
- Good spoken English
- Technical background
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack: ASP.NET, WCF, WPF
- Experience designing and developing databases
- Knowledge of web frameworks
- Knowledge of software development methodologies